Hello everyone! How are you doing?
Today’s post is.. you guessed it: my monthly post of books I’m Looking Forward to! I’ve been doing these for a while now. Basically what these posts are, is just me talking about the books that I’m looking forward to reading that are being published in the following month that I’ve posted them in. I’m posting this in October, so the books featured in this post will all be books that will be published in November.
If you’re looking forward to any of these books as well, let me know!
- Alone by Cyn Balog — Young Adult, Horror
Intrigued by the cover for Alone, I discovered that Alone is actually a YA Horror novel and that makes the book appealing more than it already is, which is great. There’s also a hint of mystery to the book just by reading the synopsis, which is another plus!
- Undercover Princess by Connie Glynn — Young Adult, Fantasy / Fairy Tales
Undercover Princess sounds like a really good book. I have a gut feeling though, that so much could go wrong in the story. — How awesome is it though, that the main character’s last name is ‘Pumpkin’?! After reading the synopsis on GoodReads, it sounds like the ending to this book isn’t a happy one. (Undercover Princess is the first book in The Rosewood Chronicles)
- The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin — Young Adult, Fantasy / Paranormal
I’ve heard about The Becoming of Noah Shaw a while ago. When the book was rumoured I was excited to know if it was true or note, since I enjoy the Mara Dyer world a lot. Now that I know that The Becoming of Noah Shaw is indeed going to be published, I can’t wait! I’ve always been interested in what was going on in Noah’s head during the trilogy of Mara’s story. So I’m definitely going to be buying The Becoming of Noah Shaw whenever I can!
- The November Girl by Lydia Kang — Young Adult, Fantasy / Magical Realism
The November Girl has been on my mind for at least 2 months now. I don’t know what to really think about it, aside from “I really want to read this book!” I’m looking forward to finding out what happens in the story. I haven’t read the full synopsis though, since I really want to figure out the story as it happens.
- The Chaos of Standing Still by Jessica Brody — Young Adult, Contemporary
This book sounds like one that is full of coming to terms with a loved one(s) death. I, for one, am looking forward to reading The Chaos of Standing Still, like no other.
Other mentionable books include:
- The First to Know by Abigail Johnson — Young Adult, Contemporary
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer — Young Adult, Fantasy
- Frankie by Shivaun Plozza — Young Adult, Contemporary, Family
- Run Away With Me — Mila Gray — New Adult, Romance
- Under the Influence by L.B. Simmons — New Adult
Are there any books being published next month that you are looking forward to reading, or at least getting your hands on?
One thought on “November Book Publishing’s | 2017”