I found this Life In Books tag over at Jamsu’s blog Jamsudreams, so go check out her answers!
I like the questions so I thought, “Hey why not.” So here we are!
1. Find a book for each of your initials
All the Wicked Girls by Chris Whitaker
Carnival of Secrets by Marissa Meyer
Copycat by Hannah Jayne
2. Count your age along your bookshelf — what book is it?
The 23rd book on my shelf is All the Rage by Courtney Summers.
3. A book set in your city/country
I rarely read books that are set in Vancouver, Canada. I’ve never actually come across a book set in my hometown, so Vancouver it is! Love is Love by Mette Bach is set in Vancouver and my friends, my heart became all warm and fuzzy once I realized that Love is Love takes place here.
4. A book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to
- Japan: Tokyo Heist by Dianna Renn, Warcross by Marie Lu
- Ireland: Love and Luck by Jenna Evans Welch
- Scotland: Magic of the Loch by Karen Michelle Nutt, Now a Major Motion Picture by Cori McCarthy
5. A book that’s your favourite colour
- Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi (the soft pink and gold work fabulously together)
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (the black and gold. amazing)
- The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen (the brown and gold. like caramel and chocolate. DELICIOUS.)
I have so many favourite colours! So many! But I guess I have a THING for Gold + colours on books, hahahaha.
6. Which book do you have fondest memories of?
The book I have the fondest memories of is A Court of Mist and Fury as well as A Court of Wings and Ruin. I remember reading one of those books from start to finish, no breaks save for the bathroom and snacks. It took me 10 hours to read one book. My legs went numb, and I legitimately had a few headaches from reading for so long, ahaha. It was worth it though!
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
I have the most difficulty reading All the Rage to be honest with you. I’ve tried to read that book a few times. I always end up crying and stopping.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
To be honest, any book over 500 pages is now an accomplishment. Seriously. So I guess that means that Dreams of Gods and Monsters, which is 613 pages in hardcover, will be my biggest accomplishment.
That’s it for the questions! I hope you enjoyed, and if you end up doing this tag, I’d love to see your answers!
Thank you for stopping by!