Hello mi amigos! Today’s post is going to be the Rainbow Book Tag. I came across this book tag from Kelly | Another Book in the Wall. I haven’t done a book tag in a long time, so I’m actually pretty excited to do tag. Let’s get down to things!
- Thank the lovely person that tagged you!
- It must be the dominant color of the cover, not the spine!
- It has to be a book you own or the exact copy that you read. (Ex: There are two copies of The Hate U Give, choose the cover of the copy you read)
- If you do not own a book of the certain cover, choose one that has the color somewhere on it.
- Tag some people do it! Whether they are bloggers, bookstagrammers, or booktubers. Spread the love!
- Make it a game or do the tag as originally intended.
If you want to know more about the book, all you have to do is click the books’ cover. You’ll then be taken to the books’ GoodReads page. — Enjoy!
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
‘One of Lux’s hands had found mine, and even though he was mouthing No, his grip gave me the strength to meet the lady’s eyes and whisper, “Even so, I will keep my vow. Where he dies, I will die. And there will I be buried.”
And with a burst of song, the sparrow landed on my wrist.
A handful of kindness, it said to the Kindly Ones. The answer to your riddle.‘