Hello friends! Today I have my book review of
Their Siren, by Charlie Hart.
Their Siren is the first book in the Daughters of Olympus series.
Trigger Warning: Sex Scenes, Major Character Death, Drowning Mention, Death by Drowning, Pregnancy Mention.
Getting lost at sea wasn’t exactly how I planned to spend my twenty-first birthday. One second I was standing on the shore, wondering if I’ll ever learn the truth about my parents, and the next I’m caught in a whirlpool, drowning.
Someone––or something––is out to get me. But who? And why?
An elite sailing team saved my life, but these irresistible men seem to think I called them here. They say I’m a Siren.
My glittering green legs could make a believer out of anyone, but I’m not a creature from the sea. I’m Harlow, a pink-haired girl with a penchant for iced-coffees, who dreams of one day feeling comfortable in her own skin.
Turns out there’s a whole lot about me I never knew. And these men are here to help me figure it out.
I wanted to become more badass this year … I’d say growing a tail qualifies.
This paranormal romance isn’t just about a fish out of water. Four men have staked their claim on Harlow … and she’s going to relish in their devotion from head to toe … err, tail.
But don’t worry, it’s not just about the steamy scenes— prepare yourself to dive into some murky waters because this Siren is getting ready for the fight of her life!
xo, C & A
**This is a reverse harem romance with a high heat level.
From GoodReads [x]:
“REVERSE HAREM” IS, LITERALLY, THE OPPOSITE OF “HAREM”, WITH A GROUP OF MALES CENTERING ROUND A SINGULAR FEMALE, USUALLY WITH THREE OR MORE MALES. QUITE OFTEN FOUND UNDER THE ROMANCE GENRE.
Before I sat down to read Their Siren, I was 75% sure that I wanted to read the rest of the series. The other 25% of me knew that there was a big chance that I’d end up not liking Their Siren all that much. Especially because I read the synopsis before hand. Continue reading