Hello friends! Today I have my June Wrap-Up! We’re halfway through the year–how do we feel about that?! I myself am not liking how fast time flows the older I get.
Today’s post is my June 2019 Monthly Wrap-Up. Enjoy!
What I read:
- Raven’s Mark (The Raven Queen’s Harem, #1) by Angel Lawson — 2⭐️
- Ebony (The Raven Queen’s Harem, #2) by Angel Lawson — 2⭐️
- Black Magic (The Raven Queen’s Harem, #3) by Angel Lawson — 2⭐️
- Of Ashes And Sin (Fire Trails, #1) by Ariana Hawkes & K.N. Knight — 2⭐️
- Fallen Academy: Year One (Fallen Academy, #1) by Leia Stone — 3.5⭐️
- Emerge (Hosting Gods, #1) by Lena Mae Hill – 1⭐️
- Chosen (The Brindle Dragon, #1) by Jada Fisher – 3⭐️
- Awakened (The Brindle Dragon, #2) by Jada Fisher — 3⭐️
- Taken (The Brindle Dragon, #3) by Jada Fisher — 3⭐️
- Kingdom of Ash and Briars (The Nissera Chronicles, #1) by Hannah West – 4.5⭐️
- [DNF] The Last Vampire (The Girl Behind the Wall, #1) by Judith Berens — 1⭐️
- The Spell of Three (Luck’s Hollow, #1) by Casey Morgan — 2⭐️
- Her Wolf (Silver Shifter, #1) by Katherine Bogle, Alexa B. James — 1⭐️
- Get Lucky by Madison Faye — 2⭐️
- The Lonely Dead by April Henry — 3.5⭐️
This June I didn’t read as much as I wanted to. If memory serves me correctly, then I read a good 99% of the books I read this month during the first 2 weeks. Though I didn’t read as much as I had last month, I still read quite a bit! A few of these books were actually enjoyable. Even though some of them were predictable..
Books Reviewed in June:
- Sold To The Werewolf Prince by Daniella Wright
- Crazy (Crazy Ella In Love, #1) by Eve Langlais
- Bond (Stargazer Alien Mail Order Bride, #1) by Tasha Black
- Wings of Ice (Protected By Dragons, #1) by G. Bailey
- Winter Heiress (Daughter of Winter, #2) by Skye MacKinnon
- Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, #7) by Sarah J. Maas
- Succubus Sins (Blood Stone, #1) by J.R. Thorn
- Fae’s Captive (Fae’s Captive, #1) by Lily Archer
- From the Deeps (Seven Wardens, #1) by Laura Greenwood & Skye MacKinnon
- Unleashed (Dark Moon Shifters, #1) by Bella Jacobs
- Winter Queen (Daughter of Winter, #3) by Skye MacKinnon
- Reign of Dragons (Dragon Dojo Brotherhood, #1) by Olivia Ash
- The Silver Stag (The Wild Hunt, #1) by Yasmine Galenorn
- Wolf Hunted (The Last Shifter, #1) by Sadie Moss
- Into the Mists (Seven Guardians, #2) by Skye MacKinnon & Laura Greenwood
- Last of Her Name by Jessica Khoury
- Wolf Called (The Last Shifter, #2) by Sadie Moss
- Winter Goddess (Daughter of Winter, #4) by Skye MacKinnon
The books I reviewed over this month were either books that I genuinely enjoyed, or books that I thought were alright. I feel like there’s no in-between these days… ^^;
What I Posted in June:
I didn’t end up posting much this month in terms of non-book reviews just because there’s no…idea’s coming to my mind. Which is unfortunate.
- The Guardian (The Faerie Wars, #1) by Quinn Arthurs
- King’s Cage (Red Queen, #3) by Victoria Aveyard
- War Storm (Red Queen #4) by Victoria Aveyard
In comparison to last month, I didn’t buy anything, haha!
There were so many books I bought last month. Truthfully though, The Guardian is such a great story.
I found King’s Cage, and War Storm at a used book store in my hometown. It was my first time going into that store, and while I only had a few minutes to look at everything a leave (they were closing for the day), I got good vibes from the place. I will definitely be going back there.
WHERE TO FIND ME:
Instagram | Goodreads | Twitter
All I can say about my June thoughts overall, is that I’ve not read as much as I wanted to. I played MapleStory as much as I thought I would, and I’m pretty sure that I’ve found a new hobby in watching resin puring/demolding/crafting videos. I want to try my hand in resin ASAP (which is going to be today since my sister-in-law is showing me the ropes).
I hope you all had an enjoyable June!
Thank you for stopping by!
See you soon, and Happy Reading!
2 thoughts on “June 2019 Wrap-Up”
You definitely did read a lot of books! I read half the amount of books you did and the only one that disappointed me somewhat was Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. I liked it but I wasn’t totally enamoured by it.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Ahh, I totally get that. I actually have the same reaction as “I liked it, but I wasn’t totally enamoured by it.” for a ton of the books I read.
Thank you for the lovely comment 😌
LikeLiked by 1 person