Hello friends! Today I’m doing another book tag! Haha. These book tags seem to keep on popping up, and I for one, am all for them.
Anyhoozles, I found this tag on Bookish Bibliophile. Make sure to check out their post!
- Link back to the tag’s creator Kourtni @Kourtni Reads.
- Thank and link back to the person who tagged you. (no one did lol)
- Answer the questions the best you can. If you don’t use NetGalley, you can substitute other sites or places where you get books!
1. Auto-Approved: Who’s one author whose books you automatically want to read, regardless of what they’re about?
- Rin Chupeco
- Zoe Ashwood
- Natalie D. Richards
- Hannah Jayne
Okay okay, okay… I read the question wrong. I have quite a few authors I would automatically want to read from. What can I say?! I love their works.
2. Request: What makes you want to request a book that you see on NetGalley?
I definitely look at covers first. If the cover is intriguing enough, I’ll look into the books’ synopsis. From there, I guess the rest is history!
3. Feedback Ration: Do you review every book you read? If not, how do you decide what books to review?
I honestly went ARC-crazy a few years ago when I signed up for Netgalley (no surprise tbh). My feed back ratio is less than what is recommended, but I’ve made great headway in the last few years.
Anyway, I try to review all the books that I read. If there’s ever a one star review, I try to keep it short. i don’t want to waste energy on something I didn’t enjoy, you know?
4. Badges: If you could create your own badge to display on your blog, what would it be for?
Hmm. Here’s where my imagination comes out to play. I would love to have a badge that would have 3 fireworks sitting behind text saying “Adventurous Reader!” I try my best to read across a few genres and sometimes it works out.
Other than that, I have no idea.
5. Wish for it: What’s one book that you are absolutely dying to read?
I am unable to narrow it down to one book. But pretty much anything Young Adult, New Adult, and even on the rare occasion, Adult Fantasy/Paranormal. I really do try and read Sci-Fi but I’m just….so..picky.
6. 2019 NetGalley Challenge: What was the last book that you received as an ARC that you reviewed?
At the time that I am answering this, it’d be Oceans Daughter, which I had to mark as Did Not Finish. I did not like Oceans Daughter at all, unfortunately..
That’s all I’ve got for my answers to the Netgalley Tag!
I have no idea who to tag, but if you’d like to do this tag, then I definitely tag you!
Thank you for stopping by!
See you soon, and Happy Reading!
One thought on “Netgalley Book Tag”