Hello friends! As you can see by the title I’ve been tagged in the Versatile Blogger Award.
I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Nicoline @ bookishstuff. Go check out Nicoline’s post here.
As part of the nomination, I am to list seven (random) facts about myself so here goes!
1. I binge read almost everything that I read. Once I start reading a book (or a book series) it’s difficult for me to put it down.
2. I love anything paranormal. I know you would guess that with the amount of fantasy books and series that I read. However, I will watch just about anything ghost or paranormal related. Whether that be on TV or on the internet somewhere. If it’s paranormal, I’ll check it out.
3. This one is very similar to the one above, but, I am also very fond of, and entertained by the Mythology / Lore of our world. I love taking in the “non-normalalities” of Earth.
4. I am a fan of anime.
Or rather, you could say I’m an otaku. Which is what you call someone when they’re overly obsessed with a specific anime, or anime in general. Though I have heard that you can call anyone, who is obsessed with anything, an otaku.
I love anime. I love the escape it gives me, when reading or video games just isn’t enough. To be honest though there are a few things that I both love and hate about anime. That could be a whole other post though, so, I won’t get too far into that.
5. Sometimes, reading “Adult” mystery is a bad thing for me. The last “Adult” mystery I read gave me an extreme panic attack that lasted a day and a bit. I was pretty much “benched” for a good day and a half.
6. As much as I love the hustle and bustle of the area that I currently live in, I am ready to move out to the country side, with it’s slower pace of life.
7. I actually adore looking at architecture and design. If I could see inside everyone’s houses, and how they’ve designed things I would be SO happy. Of course I would mentally visualize how a space would better work in my mind.
Per the rules, you’re supposed to tag 15 people. In this case I’m tagging 8 specific people, and you, if you haven’t been tagged.
If you want to partake in the Versatile Blogger Award, you’ve been tagged!
I’m sorry if I was tagged by anyone else. I have a horrible memory so I don’t remember, but thank you!
Thank you for stopping by!
See you soon!
3 thoughts on “Versatile Blogger Award”
Thanks so much for tagging me! I’m so sorry you had a bad experience with your last “adult” mystery ❤️ They can certainly be very graphic and harsh!
LikeLiked by 1 person
That’s so true!
LikeLiked by 1 person