Thank you Jamsu, for tagging me! Check out Jamsu’s post here.
Six questions from Jamsu are:
– What do you think about smut in books?
Overall, I’m like “eh.” if the smut scenes are conscentual on both (or all) parties, and no one gets hurt (unless asked) or dies, then I’m…. alright with it? Most of the time smut doesn’t bother me, so I’m fine with it.
– Favourite retelling?
Can you believe that I’ve read about 24 retellings? It’s been a while since I’ve read these, but I couldn’t just choose one. So here are 3 of my favourite retellings!
- Winterspell by Claire Legrand was truly a great retelling of the Nutcracker story. I love the fantasy elements in this story, but I actually kind of enjoyed reading about the historical fiction components as well.
- Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis is a Snow White retelling that takes place in space.
- Spinning Starlight, also by R.C. Lewis is a retelling of The Wild Swans. Which I’m pretty sure I’ve never read the original telling of.
– A book series you used to love but can’t imagine reading anymore?
Well this is an easy one! I used to love the Shadow Hunters series, but I tried re-reading City of Bones a few years ago for review purposes. Instantly I found that Jace is completely insufferable, ahahah.
– Where would you go if you could travel anywhere?
Japan, hands down. I’ve wanted to go since I was about 8 years old.
– What made you start a blog?
Well, I started a review blog solely for the purpose of writing reviews so I could remember what I thought about the books I read. Whether or not I liked the book, or if I didn’t like it, I wanted to write down why so I would be able to go back and see my thoughts on the matter.
– Last book you DNF’d?
The Girl From Blind River by Gale Massey. I had such high hopes for it, too. *sigh*
My questions are:
- Do you read in public, or do you read at home?
- Do you have a local library, and do you use it?
- Favourite story setting?
- What book were/are you really excited about this year?
- What’s the last book that disappointed you?
- Do you read any indie authors? If so, do you have a favourite indie book?
If you’re thinking something along the lines of “Aww, I wanna be tagged, this seems fun!” then I hereby tag you!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
One thought on “The Entertainer TAG”