Uwaaaah!!! Thank you so much, Allie @ Hexen Librarian for tagging me! It’s a rare day when I get nominated. Thank you, again!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions
- List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging (originally on tumblr) because I fell in-love with books pretty quickly, after having avoiding them for 6+ years. I started blogging here on WordPress because honestly, my memory is crap and I wanted to be able to remember what I thought about the books I read. So in a way, my reviews are little diary/journal posts telling the future me what I thought of said book.
What’s your favorite movie genre?
My favourite movie genre is Action and Adventure. I get such a high from watching an action movie to be honest! Haha. Hmm. I also really like watching Sci-Fi/ Fantasy movies as well!
Anime or manga?
I definitely enjoy Anime a lot. There’s just…more to an anime, than there is to a manga. Don’t get me wrong though, I still enjoy manga. I just prefer watching anime.
What’s your dream job?
My dream job would something that I could do at home away from the general public. Where I could do work but still be in comfortable clothing.
What’s your favorite place to read?
My favourite place to read is definitely in my room.
Does you local library have a summer reading program? Do you still participate?
The local library does have a summer reading program! I haven’t participated since I was about…..12? Maybe a little older than that. I just know I haven’t participated in a reading program for the last 5 years for sure.
What’s the longest book you’ve ever read? Was it worth it?
The longest book I have ever read…. I believe, would be City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. I genuinely don’t know if it was worth it or not, since I put that series out of my mind.
Twitter or Instagram?
I like the convenience of Twitter, but the aesthetics on instagram. But I’m going to have to say that I like Twitter more. Precisely because with Twitter, I don’t feel like I have to catch up with everyone, like I feel like I have to on Instagram.
I want to say that I don’t have a favourite animal…. As a kid though, I loved Tigers. And these days I prefer cats.
What’s your least favorite color?
My least favourite colour is white. I’m saying this because most of the sites I use have white backgrounds and being on the computer for hours at a time, white really hurts my eyes! Haha. (And yes, I have turned down the brightness on my computer, turned on lights in my room…everything. White hurts my eyes, ahah.)
Tell me something nice that happened to you recently.
Something that happened to me recently… I made plans with my cousin to watch anime this week!
Nominations: You! If you’re reading this, and you want to be nominated…Then this is me nominating you, friend!
My Questions are:
- Do you eat or drink anything while you read?
- What genre of books do you least like? Why?
- Do you have a favourite book?
- What’s your opinion on books being turned into movies/TV shows?
- Do you listen to music, or have background noise when you read?
- What is your least favourite thing about blogging?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- Do you stay up late to read, or do you wake up early to read?
- What’re your thoughts on over-hyped books?
- If you could live in a book/story, what book/story would that be?
- What do you hate getting asked a lot? (Anything goes!)
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this post!
I hope you have a lovely day!