Hello everyone! Today’s post will be my November 2017 Wrap-Up. It’s mindblowing that it’s already December. This year has flown by so quickly!
I limited myself to 3 books for my TBR in November. The books from top to bottom are: The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater (re-read); Zodiac (Zodiac, #1) by Romina Russell (re-read); and Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (Illustrated by Jim Kay) by JK Rowling.
I didn’t get around to reading my TBR at all last month. Which I’m very disappointed about, but I’m not going to let that bring me down. I read other books that were fairly interesting, so that in and of itself is pleasing.
Last month I read 7 books, gained 7 books. I reviewed 14 books, and posted 6 bookish-related posts.
7 Books Read this November
- *Christmas with a Bite by Patricia A. Wolf — ★★★★’s
- The Revenge by Hannah Jayne — ★★’s
- **Karneval: Omnibus by Touya Mikianagi — ★★★★★’s
- The Mistletoe Secret by Richard Paul Evans — ★★’s
- Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan — ★★★★’s
- **He’s My Only Vampire, Vol.2 by Aya Shouoto — ★★★★’s
- The Glass Spare (OwlCrate Edition) by Lauren DeStefano — ★★★’s
7 Books Received this November
- Flight Season by Marie Marquardt // via Netgalley
- Where the Stars Rise (Anthology) // Via Netgalley
- The Becoming of Noah Shaw (#1) by Michelle Hodkin // bought at Chapters Indigo
- Right Here, Right Now by Georgia Beers // via Netgalley
- Tailor-Made by Yolanda Wallace // via Netgalley
- The Glass Spare by Lauren DeStefano //OwlCrate gifted by my fam
- An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson // bought at Chapters Indigo
My Posts this November:
- Books that Remind Me of Autumn
- TBR 44; Mystery Horrors
- 4 Trilogies I’ve Yet to Finish
- December 2017 Publishings
- TBR #45; Dystopian Horrors
- Library Reads #32
14 Book Reviews from November:
- Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4) by Anne Bishop — ★★★★’s
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik — ★★★★.5’s
- Spinning Starlight by R.C. Lewis — ★★★★★’s
- Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis — ★★★★★’s
- Zodiac (Zodiac, #1) by Romina Russell — ★★★★★’s
- Paper Towns by John Green — ★★’s
- The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman — ★★★’s
- The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa — ★★★★’s
- Love & Profanity by Nick Healy, Laurie J. Edwards — ★
- Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins — ★★★’s
- Confess by Colleen Hoover — ★★★’s
- Apex (Hunters, #3) by Mercedes Lackey — ★★★★★’s
- Spring Tide (Tide, #1) by K. Dicke — ★★★★’s
- The Revenge by Hannah Jayne — ★★’s
- Blue Exorcist Vol.1 by Kazue Kato — ★★★★’s
- Vampire Knight Vol.1, by Matsuri Hino — ★★★’s
- The Cain Saga Vol.1, by Kaori Yuki — ★★’s
- Karneval Omnibus, Vol.1, by Touya Mikanagi — ★★★★★’s
Where to Find Me:
Thoughts from this November:
[11.06] The Becoming of Noah Shaw (by Michelle Hodkin) is out tomorrow and I’m really looking forward to reading it!!
[11.13] I’ve been at my brothers house for a full day now, since I’m house-sitting while he and his wife are on their long-awaited honeymoon. I’ve got to say: What I thought would happen VS. What is actually happening, are two totally different things and I am so, so lonely. I want to go home to my room. I want to go home to my cat, to my family. I am such a homebody
[11.18] I came back home early and I’m honestly so relieved. I am such a homebody. I’m also wanting my Japanese classes to go by faster? I’m ready for a break.
[11.20] omg, I got an email this morning saying that the manga I have out from one of my libraries is like, a week over due. I have 5 freaking books overdue, and I won’t be able to return them until tomorrow, which means that the books will be 8 days over due, and that’s .10 cents per book, per day. I hate paying book fines. Agghh, why didn’t I check the online site sooner?!
How was your November?
Did anything interesting happen in your life, or did you read any interesting books!
If you make your own monthly wrap ups, link them below! I’d love to check them out!