My TBR this September contained 5 books. I usually have a max of 3 books a month, since that seems to be the amount of books that I can handle. However, I got stressed and amped the books up from the usual 3 books to 5 books. Especially with reading library books, and just being busy with life in general.
The books that I had on my TBR this month (from left to right) were: I See You by Clare Mackintosh, Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody, The Beast is an Animal by Peternelle van Arsdale, Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke, Spider’s Bite by Jennifer Estep.
Of the 5 books I had on my TBR this month, I only managed to read 2 of them; The Daughter of the Burning City, and, Spider’s Bite. However, I did start reading I See You — but I See You is so incredibly detailed (and I’m only 10 pages in) that the book is slower than I thought it would be.
The Books I read this September (15):
- Vampire Knight Vol.01, by Matsuri Hino — ★★★’s
- Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody — ★★★’s
- Vampire Knight Vol.02, by Matsuri Hino — ★★’s
- He’s My Only Vampire Vol.01, by Aya Shouto — ★★★’s
- Lifeblood (Everlife, #2) by Gena Showalter — ★★★’s
- Magic of the Loch by Karin Michelle Nutt — ★★★’s
- Love is Love by Mette Bach — ★★★★’s
- Just One of the Boys by Leah & Kate Rooper — ★★★★★’s
- Written In Red (The Others, #1) by Anne Bishop — ★★★★’s
- Murder of Crows (The Others, #2) — ★★★’s
- Fairy Tail Master’s Edition, Vol. 1, by Hiro Mashima — ★★★★’s
- Vision in Silver (The Others, #3) by Anne Bishop — ★★★★’s
- The Cain Saga, Vol. 1 by Kaori Yuki — ★★’s
- Noragami, Vol. 1 (Norigami: Stray God, #1) by Adachitoka — ★★★’s
- Spider’s Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep — ★★★★’s
The Books I Acquired this September (09) :
- The Empress (The Diabolic, #2) by S.J. Kincaid // via Netgalley
- Just One of the Boys by Leah and Kate Rooper // via Netgalley
- The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2) by Richelle Mead // via Used Bookstore
- The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) by Richelle Mead // via Used Bookstore
- The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4) by Richelle Mead // via Used Bookstore
- Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5) by Richelle Mead // via Used Bookstore
- The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) by Richelle Mead // via Used Bookstore
- The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson // via Used Bookstore
- Wizardology (The Book of the Secrets of Merlin)
My posts this September:
Library Reads #30; where I talk a little about the books I’ve borrowed form the library!
TBR #40; Supernatural Dreams & Hungry Wolves
TBR #41; Secretive Kings & Explosive Romance
October 2017 Publishings
Book Reviews from this September:
- The Fallen Kingdom by Elizabeth May — ★★★★’s
- Dirty by Kylie Scott — ★★★★★’
- To Catch a Killer by Sheryl Scarborough — ★★★★’s
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco — ★★★★’s
- Twist by Kylie Scott — ★★★★’s
- Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch — ★★★★’s
- The Body in the Woods by April Henry — ★★★’s
- The Charmer by Autumn Dawn // Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs — ★★★’s / ★★’s
- Switched by Amanda Hocking — ★★★’s
- The Infinite by Lori M. Lee — ★★★’s
- Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson — ★★★★’s
- The Sham by Ellen Allen — ★
- Windwitch by Susan Dennard — ★★★’s
- You’re Welcome, Universe by Whitney Gardner — ★★★’s
- Blood Guard by Megan Erickson — ★★★’s
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab — ★★★’s
- The Fate of the Tearling by Erika Johansen — ★★’s
- Mer-Charmer by Amy Bearce — ★★★★’s
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon — ★★★★★’s
- Love is Love by Mette Bach — ★★★★’s
Where to Find Me:
Tumblr | Instagram | Goodreads | Pinterest | Twitter
Thoughts from this September:
[09.07] I had my first Japanese Language class the other night, and I loved it. I’m one step closer to achieving my dream! I’m so freaking excited! You have no idea. With that said, I’m going to be slowing down on the book reviews. I’m not really reading as much as I used to be reading anyway. I hope you’ll still follow my blog though! I’m still going to be here. I just won’t be here as much as I used to be (every day).
[09.13] I went to my first Catfe ever!! It was amazing. I’m definitely going back. My second Japanese class was yesterday as well, and I’ve got to say. It was way easier than the last one! Haha.
[09.13] (Later that evening) I think I might start a thing where I post a review of the manga I read. But have a day precisely for my manga reviews. I’m thinking either every Sunday, or every other Sunday, Starting October.
[09.24] Ay! My blog has reached 12,000 views! Thank you, to everyone who has contributed!
[09.28] I had such a bad day today omg
[09.30] I can’t believe that it’s already the end of the month! Also I went to the library today ’cause one of my most anticipated books of May finally became available to me! Whoo!
How was your September?
Did you read anything interesting?