Hello all! I hope that July was good for you? I know here on the Western part of Canada, the weather was acting weirdly. In the first two glorious weeks, it rained almost everyday. Then these last two weeks have been hot and sunny! I miss the rain!!
Although I do appreciate the sun, because the sun gave me a chance to go out and play Pokemon Go for hours at a time. Anyway! Enough talk of Pokemon Go. Onto the books I read this month!
The books I read this month are:
- Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block
- Reckoning by Kerry Wilkinson
- The Astrologer’s Daughter by Rebecca Lim
- Speechless by Hannah Harrington
- The Farm by Emily McKay
- Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs
- A World Without Princes (The School for Good and Evil, #2) by Soman Chainani
- The Rose & the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
- Come to Me Quietly by A.L. Jackson
- We Awaken by Calista Lynn
All of this is actually pretty surprising. I usually read more in a month, but I’m also surprised because I thought I had read way less than I had!
The Books I’ve reviewed this month are:
- Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs
- Knight Angels by Abra Ebner
The TBR Tuesday posts, #12, & #13. Along with two of the Top 5 Wednesday posts: 5 Favourite Books Outside Your Comfort Zone & Books You Wish Had Sequels.
I also posted two Library Reads posts! I’m really excited about my Library Reads posts, because I get to borrow books for free, and it also means that I get to have new books circulating on my shelves! Which is just so awesome and cool, I get excited and happy just thinking about it. So here are the Library Reads posts from this month: Library Reads #16 & #17.
I also wrote a short-ish post about my July Book Haul.
That was all that happened in July for me! How was your July?
Thanks for reading!
One thought on “July Wrap Up | 2016”