Hello lovelies! Today is my first post of August. That means that this post is both my Welcome Back! post, and my July Book Haul. Enjoy!
My extended family was in town for the last two weeks of July, and I am so happy that I got to see them! I wish we lived closer, because they’re great, and I love them dearly. They live out of province though, so I only get to see them during the time they come to town once a year.
After we had brunch, we walked around a Value Village; which is a second hand store, and they bought me books! I am honestly so excited about these books because 1. I never thought I would own them and 2. I’ve been waiting to find these somewhere for ages! And now I have them…I am beyond happy.
First though, are the books that I downloaded via Kobo! I’m really loving my Kobo again. I have no more room on my shelves, so either a re-organizing is due, or I just have to stop buying physical books. So my Kobo has come quite in handy lately!
On Kobo I got:
Free Download Books:
- Diamonds by K.A. Linde
- Saved by the Dragon by Vivienne Savage
- Before You Go by Clare James
- Brave by Natalie Gayle
- Blood Lust by Zoe Winters
- The Courtlight Series, Books 1-3 by Terah Edun
- Gilt: By Invitation Only by Geneva Lee
- Draw by Cora Brent
- Lost to You by A.L. Jackson
- London Bound by Amy Daws
- Becoming Us by Any Daws
- Fear University by Meg Collett
The books I bought and downloaded:
- Lies My Girlfriend Told Me by Julie Anne Peters
- Amour Amour by Krista Ritchie, Becca Ritchie
- Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
- The Jock and the Fat Chick by Nicole Winters
- Torn by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Physical books I bought this July were:
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
- Nerve by Jeanne Ryan
My aunt and uncle spoiled me with:
- Switched / Torn / Ascend (Trylle trilogy) by Amanda Hocking
- Everlasting (The Immortals, #6) by Alyson Noël
- Frozen (Heart of Dread, #1) by Melissa de la Cruz & Michael Johnston
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown
- Lament / Ballad (Books of Faerie) by Maggie Stiefvater
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- The Masked Truth by Kelley Armstrong
- I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh
I really tried to keep my buying and downloading to a minimum this month. But that led me nowhere… I’m going to try harder this month to only buy a few books, or maybe even none at all!
I’m really excited to read a lot of these books. I think that I’m most excited to read Torn (by Jennifer L. Armentrout), Nerve, Frozen, Uprooted, The Masked Truth, and I Let you Go. These are the books that stand out most to me honestly!
Thank you for reading my July Wrap Up of 2016!! It’s crazy to think that this year has already gone by so fast… How was your July?
2 thoughts on “I’m Back! & July Book Haul | 2016”